This is to inform all shortlisted applicants for the 80th Nigerian Army Regular Recruit Exercise that there will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 21st November to 6th December, 2020.
Further details are provided to all shortlisted candidates
Applicants are to make sure to confirm their application process again to see if they were shortlisted before appearing for the screening exercise. Please check Nigerian Army 80RRI List of Shortlisted Pre-Screening Exercise Candidates 2020/2021.
Shortlisted Candidates are to come for screening with the following:
Selected Candidates to report to their various states screening centres with the following items:
- White vests.
- Blue short.
- White canvas.
- White socks.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Relevant scratch cards for online verification of result (WASSEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB).
- Writing materials (Biro and Pencil)
- File Jacket
- National Identity card/slip
- Passports and full size 5 x 7 photographs.
- BVN Printout