The Kwara State Government has announced the release of the successful of applicants who have been gainfully employed after the Kwara TESCOM Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise in the state.
Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment list of candidates successfully employed in the teaching scheme are now available online.
All candidates who participated in the Kwara State TESCOM Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise are hereby informed to log on to the Kwara TESCOM portal from Tuesday 27th April, 2021 to check their employment status.
Steps to Check Kwara State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment List of Successful (Employed) Candidates 2020/2021
- Kindly log on to the Kwara State TESCOM Teachers recruitment portal via https://tescom.kw.gov.ng/
- Enter your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Click on the ‘Log in’ button to check your employment status.
- Successfully Employed? Proceed to print your Kwara TESCOM Employment letter via same portal
- All candidates successfully employed are to print their employment letters online
- Appear before the Kwara State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) for proper and full documentation.